Friday 13 March 2015

              “ Love Them If You Love Yourself”
I still remember when my baba would take me with him to the court, by that time i was just ten years of age! The judge, sitting on his extended chair inside the courtroom, seemed to me one of the freakiest person of the world because the person who at times would allow me to sit on his back and stomach and sometime would lock me inside a room along my staunch enemies (books), eeee how cruel he was !!! Remained so polite and calm while arguing his case that even he would not say anything to me if I arose from my place without his permission. Anyhow now I’m 24 and Liaqat (Baba) is near to score 60, I’m tall young with black hair and of liaqat’s are lil black, lil grey and mostly white!! now  I can , even , compete with him in  the field of law ,of which he got 30 years’ experience, because I have learned from Sir Faisal Shehzad ,PPC, up to section 300(culpable homicide) , from sir Misal Zada , law of inheritance and marriage, and from madam Rafia Naz the entire constitutional history of Pakistan!!! I won’t ask you for believing me because you don’t have any other option than to believe, luckily, that I use to annoy Liaqat by telling him that “baba, I love you a lot exactly the way I use to when I was only ten years of age, and I have realized now that you are my only living hope and strength, may you live a very long life” .BUT!! There is a huge difference between mine and his approach towards life, how? He always warns me that “shahan, change your perception about life or else none of your dream shall materialize” yeah, I do dream a lot!!
Dear readers, most of children got the same story to narrate, may be my grandfather, PIR Akbar Shah, would have said, exactly, the same words to Liaqat, when he was 24. Anyhow, I’m really thankful to all my well-wishers who criticize me, whether they are my colleagues, friends, TARIQ (my roommate) or my dearest BABA, because I believe that their criticism of mine is the reflection of their love and care for me, to be very honest at first instance such criticism irritates me in fact my ears bleeds but later it brings smile on my face when I’m asleep and dreaming! It’s a blessing to have such people in our lives, who make us to think and rethink about our lives. So don’t ignore them because ignorance is never a blessing and is an impossible assumption.
Okay now let’s come to the point , after I had made my childhood enemy ( books) one of my dearest friend, I was forced by my awaken conscience to observe the society and its elements( humans ).i got curious to discover about the basic cause behind the panic and distress sensed by the elements of society ,which is an unfortunate reality. For this purpose I asked myself various questions (socraties irony) of which the most glaring was that “how come the child of Adam and Eve finds himself alone when all-around him can be seen exactly the same kind of creature like him? Is he blind? If not by eyes, definitely he is by mind!
All parents want their children to be different, successful and ahead of everyone in the RACE of life. they teach their children about other humans , with whom they have to compete for bread and butter , in such words “human of today is selfish and cruel , who always seeks for his own interest in others, so be aware of them and maintain reasonable distance with them , and yeah never get emotionally attached to them as  they don’t have any such interest in you, so always think about yourself and ofyour bright future for which if you have to infringe someone’s rights, don’t hesitate because that’s THE reality and the only solution. If such remained your approach then your success is obvious, “. Surprisingly, parents, along such lectures, heirs a MULLAH for imparting religious education to their children. WHAT A CONTRADICTORY EDUCATION REGARDING HUMANS!!!! And finally, parents presume themselves relieved of their obligation towards their children, and start hoping for the best outcome.
With the passage of time such an educated child turns into a realistic and an acceptable element of the society. And soon his parents are satisfied seeing their once small kid a successful part of THE SYSTEM, and he along his parents enjoys almost all kinds of worldly luxuries. Bank balance! Success! Fame! Wife and children!!! Ahaan, great,,, what else one desires for? Nothing,,, really?
Now when the obedient child of his parents have turned 50, he  start feeling loneliness and for him life becomes  just an unnecessary liability ,as he had already participated and won the  competition. He now doesn’t see any person, among those thousands around him, with whom he can share his emotions and feelings, whom he can call a friend… after all they are selfish and cruel!!! And now in some cases his own children are no more the source of strength and joy for him, as they are also the same selfish and cruel creature.
Aab tu AA JAa, aab tu mehfil men bhi halwat e hogaen! although his company with whom he share his thoughts and lunch mainly comprises of top Government officials , politicians and INTELLECTS,,, and the young ones are desperate to know about his experience of life so that they may also become successful LIKE HIM, some day, And he very HONESTLY? Shares his experience with them that how he achieved success in life but never tell them how he forgot living life and how desperate he is now to be once again that street boy, who didn’t had enough pocket money but would sleep for the whole day without the help of medicines!
Now with respect I would like to ask those who criticize me for my STUPID and HOPELESS nature that although they are breathing but are they alive? Doesn’t they feel lonely in this society for becoming, a USEFUL and OPERATIVE part, for which they have almost killed the innocent human inside them? If yes, then why? Maybe because each of them alone is the righteous and the only creature of his kind and all others like him are shrewd, cruel, and selfish with whom he was bound by necessity of his dreams to do “TIMEPASS”! Only he feels the pain when physically and emotionally tortured. Only he got the permit of tears! Which he sheds at midnight before he falls asleep because of that creature which he finds in abundance around him ; and the next morning he open his eyes with deep rooted suspicion in it and his heart and mind , once again,  determined for REVENGE. And last but not the least, it’s only him who thinks and feel this way!!!!
I can just say to them that whatever and however I’m , at least, my soul and conscience is satisfied because for me each child of Adam and EVE , whether he is  muslim,hindu,Christian,jew,black,white,male female, Pakistani or other is a creature like me, and this creation of creator is neither selfish nor cruel. YES, they only seek for love and care which they deserve because of their innocent and week BEING! They commit mistake, exactly the way I commit, for which I’m sure they would curse themselves when the real education is provided to them, which is their right and duty of every single educated person. But during his days of ignorance he won’t feel guilty for his any act which hurts someone’s emotions or rights, and during this phase of ignorance the hatred for his act should not subjugate the love for human inside him.

By maintaining such an approach towards the creature around you, you may not be that successful which you have dreamed of but I can assure you that you will never fall victim of loneliness when the COMPETITION is over. And after you are no more in this world, because of migration to THAT world, no book might be written on you but still many would remember you in their prayers and will narrate your stories to generations to follow. This is real success! So. Love them if you love yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment